Heal your life with hypnosis.
From the comfort of your home.
Hypnotherapy is perfectly suited to be done remotely.
What are the benefits of doing hypnotherapy remotely?
- You save money (gas, parking)
- You save time (travel to and from hypnotherapy office)
- You avoid stress (travel, traffic)
- You gain comfort (you get to stay home)
Remote sessions are just as effective as in-person sessions. Once we start the hypnosis, your eyes are closed and the only connection between us is through the voice, so hypnotherapy is perfectly suited to be done remotely. Nowadays, an increasing number of therapists and coaches are doing their work by Skype and phone.
Skype, Google Hangouts, Telephone
Your session can be done by phone, Skype, or Google Hangouts. If by phone, I will call you and the costs are included in my fee. No need to worry about long-distance charges.
A simple cell phone headset is recommended; otherwise, a speaker phone, computer speakers, or laptop speakers works.
Fees and Session Length
Fees are listed on the booking page. An initial session is usually 2 hours in length and aims to bring full realization of your goal where possible. Follow-on sessions are 1.5 hours. Generally we spend the first half of the discussion talking, followed by hypnosis in the second half.
If you’re not sure whether hypnotherapy is right for you, you can schedule a complementary 10 minute call with one of us.
It’s good to select an appointment time when you are:
- Well rested (good night’s sleep) and naturally (not from caffeine) high mental energy. If you are not well rested, the mind has more challenge in focusing and a more difficult time accessing positive perspectives.
- Not caffeinated. Avoid coffee two hours before a session. Caffeine activates the nervous system and the mind, which can work against the hypnosis, which is focused relaxation.
- Less stressed than at perhaps other times in your day or week. This makes it easier to relax. For people with a stressful day job during the week, a weekend late morning or afternoon is often an optimal time.