Michael has always been fascinated with the mind, emotions, and body, and how people can harness their creative power to change their lives for the better. The intersection of psychology, spirituality, and integrative healing continually moves and inspires him.
Michael brings into his hypnotherapy work two decades of study and experience in the healing arts. His intuitive and holistic approach consistently brings powerful breakthroughs to his clients.
Hypnotherapy sessions with Michael often include a robust educational component, whereby he gives his clients biochemical and physiological perspectives on their psychological and emotional experiences. By acknowledging the physiology behind mental and emotional experiences, clients are better empowered to take healing actions from multiple angles. Michael incorporates the best perspectives of mind-body healing approaches from around the world to support, enrich, and deepen his clients’ results. This approach to hypnotherapy is ideal for understanding how to resolve anxiety, IBS, trauma, chronic pain, migraines, depression, insomnia, and many other conditions.
Educational, training, and experiential highlights:
- 1998 – Tui Na, Shiatsu, Sports Massage. Certified by McKinnon Institute, Oakland, California.
- 2001 – Reiki Master Certification. Maggie Wilcox Batt, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- 2002-2013 – Traditional Thai Massage. Certified at Old Medicine Hospital in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Completed advanced studies in Thai herbal treatments and Jap Sen with Mama Lek Chaiya, and Chi Nei Tsang with Master Mantak Chia at the Healing Tao Centre in Doi Suthep.
- 2005 – Kundalini Yoga. Certified Teacher and member of the International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Alliance, Berkeley, California.
- 2010 – Hypnotherapy Certification, Center for Hypnotherapy, Oakland, California.
- 2011 – Advanced Hypnotherapy/5-PATH Certification, Banyan Hypnosis Center, Los Angeles, California.
- 2011 – Certified in MPS-Micro Current Point Stimulation, Austin, Texas.
- 2012 – Permaculture Design Training. Permaculture Design Studies at the Sonoron Permaculture Guild, Tucson, Arizona.
- 2014 – Co-founded of Resource Method Trainings, Inc., and co-developed Resource Method.
Michael’s background in permaculture design gives him an expanded framework for healing that includes the interrelationships between the health of the individual, the family, society, and the environment. He provides concrete, simple ways for you to build a more naturally sustainable and lower impact relationship to all aspects of your life.
Michael is a Co-Founder of Resource Method Trainings, Inc. and a Co-Developer of the Resource Method. He sees clients at Zentai Wellness Centre at 120 Carlton Street downtown Toronto and teaches Resource Method: The Basics and Advanced courses across Canada, the United States, and Europe. For more detail on booking a session, go to Private Sessions page.